The Australia-Latin America Business Council (ALABC), together with the Council on Australian Latin America Relations (COALAR) invites companies, organisations and individuals that are active in growing the business links between Australia and Latin America to submit their application for the Australia Latin America Business Excellence Awards 2018.
The Awards are open to all applicants and membership of the ALABC is not a prerequisite in order to nominate. all applications will be formally assessed by the ALABC Awards Committee comprising three ALABC Directors. Winners will be announced at the Sydney Annual Dinner in March 2019.
All applications must be received by COB 31 January 2019.
The Awards will be presented at ALABC's Gala Dinner in Sydney on 14 March 2019.
The Awards are offered in the following 3 categories so as to ensure that all applicants are able to compete on an equitable basis:
- Entities that have more than 200 employees
- Entities that have between 20 and 200 employees
- Entities that have less than 20 employees
Applicants will be assessed for their performance against 4 key criteria in relation to business with or in Latin America:
- Strategy clearly defined for entry/engagement/growth.
- Business Growth (e.g. indicated by increased revenue, operational activity or markets served.)
- Innovation underpinning business success (e.g. innovative products, services, processes or business models)
- Commitment to maintain and grow presence and activity with the Latin American region.