The Victorian Government is offering Victorian defence, aviation and aerospace companies the opportunity to exhibit at AVALON 2019.
The opportunity exists for up to 24 Victorian companies to exhibit together on a custom-designed and constructed pavilion under the banner of the Victorian Government.
The 240 square metre professionally designed pavilion will feature strong Victorian branding and will be located in a prominent position within the main exhibition hall.
Download and view the 2019 Avalon Airshow floorplan. PDF, 242.8 KB
To support Victorian companies through the Australian International Airshow, the Victorian Government has secured a triple Exhibitor Business Chalet to allow Victorian companies exhibiting at the Airshow to access these hospitality facilities for business guests and employees working at the site.
Exhibitors utilising the Business Chalet will be required to meet the cost of any food and beverages consumed by their guests and employees. Catering is a buffet lunch which will be offered at a subsidised rate of $80 per head.
This is a great opportunity for a low cost but high profile presence at the world renowned Airshow.
Date: Tuesday 26 February to Sunday 3 March 2019
Venue: Avalon Airport, Geelong
Cost: $5500 (+GST)
Victorian companies will be responsible for:
- all other aspects of their participation in the Exhibition and Conferences, including costs for display module artwork and for hire of specific audio visual equipment (if required)
- travel, accommodation and catering
- registration to attend the exhibition, conference and social functions
- freight and set-up costs for company specific items, such as brochures
Victorian companies will be required to:
- register an expression of interest to Corey Limon-Durand (Acting Manager of Events and Sponsorships) no later than Friday 28 September 2018
- include a brief description about your company and what products and/or services you would like to promote at the trade event
- commit to participate at Avalon 2019 by Friday 12 October if offered a position (a non-refundable deposit of $1500 will be required, excluding GST)
- attend at least one pre-exhibition training session where the company's display plans must be agreed by the Victorian Government - date and time to be confirmed
- have at least one company representative in attendance at the Exhibition at all times during Exhibition hours.
Want to know more?
For further details about the pavilion or the Airshow, please call Corey Limon-Durand on 03 9651 9461, or send her an email
No results were found