Trade Victoria invites you to join a major Australian delegation at InnoTrans, the world's largest and leading international trade fair for transport technology that takes places every two years in Berlin.
Trade Victoria, in partnership with Transport for Victoria (TfV), the Australasian Railways Association (ARA), the NSW Department of Industry, and Austrade will organise the pavilion to maximinse exposure and business connections for Australian delegates to global rail industry executives, distributors, potential commercial partners and customers.
Known as the world's largest public transport event, 3000 exhibitors from 60 countries, and over 137,000 trade visitors from 120 countries are expected to attend, and every facet of rail will be represented among the exhibitors and visitors – from passenger and freight, to services, technology, equipment and training.
Sub-divided into five trade fair segments, which include railway technology, railway infrastructure, public transport, interiors and tunnel construction, InnoTrans occupies all 41 halls available at Berlin Exhibition Grounds. The InnoTrans Convention, the event’s top-level supporting programme, complements the trade fair.
A unique feature of InnoTrans is the outdoor and track display area, where everything from tank wagons to high-speed trains are displayed on 3500 metres of track. Since 2016 InnoTrans offers vehicle manufacturers the possibility to demonstrate buses on a static display area and the adjacent Demonstration Course.
What types of businesses should attend?
Victorian businesses in rail, transportation, advanced manufacturing of rolling stock, rail signalling and communications, inter-modal and logistics, rail training and education, research and development, workforce planning, engineering and consulting are encouraged to apply.
Why should you attend?
- Network with global rail decision-makers and showcase your organisation.
- Benefit from being involved in the high-profile Australian Rail Industry national delegation, including senior executives from TfV, TfNSW and ARA.
- Be invited to networking events with senior rail sector decision-makers from around the world.
- Receive pre-exhibition briefings, on-the-ground assistance and one-on-one business matching with global firms, as well as insights and advice on how to succeed in global rail markets.
- Use the national pavilion as a base for meetings and interactions with partners and customers, and as a platform to display marketing collateral.
- Participate in site visits to European rolling stock manufacturing plants to connect with decision-makers and inspect cutting edge technologies and processes.
- Engage with Australian executives already experienced in global business - fast-track your skills development and explore commercial opportunities.
- Be included in the Australian rail industry InnoTrans printed and electronic directory to raise your company profile.
Travel dates: 18 to 21 September 2018
Applications close: 31 May 2018