Held every two years, Vinexpo Hong Kong is the most influential wine and spirits trade fair in Asia Pacific. The three-day show brings together thousands of trade professionals from all over the world to showcase their products and educate buyers.
This year, Australia will headline the 20th anniversary event as ‘Country of Honour’, with the largest-ever showcase of 140 wine brands representing over 35 regions.
With the support of the Australian Government’s $50 million Export and Regional Wine Support Package, Australia’s presence at the event will be bigger, bolder and better than ever before, featuring:
- extensive promotion of Australian wines throughout the entire program
- a large presence in the main exhibition hall
- promotion of Australia’s ‘Country of Honour’ role in the lead-up to and throughout the trade show
- special networking events
- a dedicated education room
- a trade business matching platform
- a public relations campaign and promotional activities to set Australia apart from other exhibiting countries.