Corner of Myers and Gheringhap St, Geelong, Australia
The Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry invites you to join them for lunch and a behind-the-scenes look at this year's Canton Trade Fair in Guangzhou, China.
Are you looking to export your products to China?
Make the most of the world’s largest trade fair. With over 24,000 exhibitors spread over a 1.1 million-metre exhibition space, the Canton Fair is a three-week trade fair that can quickly change from being a game-changing business opportunity – to a logistical nightmare.
The Victorian Chamber’s Canton Fair Information Session will help you make the most of this dynamic event.
What's on offer?
- Learn practical tips and tricks.
- Meet with Canton Fair organisers via video link.
- Hear about the business matching services on offer.
- Ask questions and network over a working lunch.
Who should attend?
This free session is invaluable if you're a business owner who:
- wants to export your products and exhibit in the International Pavilion
- plans to source products from China but don’t know where and how to start
- has imported from China – but wants to identify alternative suppliers
- wants to discover new products, opportunities and ideas
- wants to do business with China in general.
Session detailsDate: Wednesday 21 March 2018
Venue: Rydges Geelong – corner of Myers and Gheringhap St, Geelong
Time: 11.30 am to 2 pm
Cost: Free – however registration is required to attend
Enquiries: for further information about this event, call (03) 8662 5234 or send Victorian Chamber an email