Left Bank, Astana, Kazakhstan
The World Mining Congress (WMC) is a global mining industry event held every three years since 1958. More than 15 Australian institutions, vocational training, mining and METS companies will be participating in this event.
The World Mining Congress (WMC) brings together specialists and scientists from across the globe in working in solid mineral deposit development sector.
Participation in the World Mining Congress of 2018 in Astana will provide the following opportunities:
- Insight into global industry trends and innovations in mining
- Development of new markets of equipment sales, products and services
- Positioning the brand of your company among world mining experts
- A unique chance to present mining industry potential to countries at an international level
- Acquaintance with representatives of science and world-leading universities, institutes and International mining associations
- Meetings with investors from across the world
- Potential to enter into Central Asian markets.
Dates: 19 to 22 June 2018
Location: Astana, Kazakhstan
Enquiries: Find out more information about the Congress by visiting the WMC website