Investment Centre Victoria
55 Collins Street, Melbourne, Australia
The Victorian Government, together with the Australian Water Association and the Vietnam Water Supply and Sewerage Association are holding an information seminar for Victorian water organisations on the opportunities in the Vietnam water sector.
Attendees will hear from Australian and Vietnam water professionals working in Vietnam, including:
- the Vietnam Ministry of Construction
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
- the Ministry of Science and Technology
- the Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Westernport Water and Coliban Water (twinning with two Vietnam utilities)
The seminar will offer insights on the program for Victorian Companies attending Vietwater 2018 in Ho Chi Minh City from 5 to 9 November 2018.
Anticipated to attract over 15,000 delegates, Vietwater 2018 includes a series of tailored workshops, business meetings, site tours and networking events designed to connect Victorian companies with the right people in the Vietnam water sector.
Want to know more?
Find out more information about the Vietwater 2018 seminar by visiting the Australian Water Association website.
Watch these short videos from Vietwater 2017 and Vietnam program at Ozwater 2018:
- Australia-Vietnam Twining Program Highlights
- Vietwater'17 - Vietnam’s largest water trade exhibition - Highlights
- Ozwater'18 - International Program
- Women of Water workshops at Vietwater 2017
Date: Thursday 23 August 2018
Venue: Gippsland Room, Investment Centre Victoria – 55 Collins Street Melbourne
Time: 9.30 am for a 10 am start to 1 pm
Cost: Free (registration is required)