Austrade invites you to be a part of the Australian Mining Innovation Pavilion at Expomin 2018 in Santiago, Chile.
Every two years, Chile hosts the international mining community at Expomin – regarded across the globe as one of the most significant mining conventions.
What businesses should participate in Expomin?
Victorian businesses involved in:
- mining software and technologies
- solutions to enhance productivity such as automation or robotics
- mine safety, environment services, water management, energy efficiency
- consulting/engineering services
- technical skills training courses
- community relations.
Why participate in Expomin?
Expomin has been an important contributor to the successful market entry and expansion strategies of many Australian companies into Chile and the Latin American region.
Attracting more than 1300 exhibitors from over 35 countries, Expomin is visited by 70,000 key decision makers from the mining industry in Latin America and other regions.
Expomin will provide Victorian businesses and organisations opportunities to:
- gain insights and an understanding of Chile’s mining opportunities and challenges
- be immersed in Chile’s mining business environment and culture
- meet new contacts and potential business partners
- be a part of the Australian Pavilion which will promote Australia’s capabilities in mining innovation and technology.
With commodities prices picking up, the boom is on again in Chile – the largest copper producer in the world – and Expomin 2018 promises to be a fantastic show taking place at the right time in the cycle.
Visit Austrade to learn more about Expomin 2018.