Trade Mission programs
Building international partnerships
Trade Victoria's events, Trade Missions and programs play an important role in supporting your business to expand its export potential with international markets by providing key opportunities to:
- build international connections, foster business relationships and identify partnering opportunities
- enhance your international profile by entering new markets
- attract foreign investment
- secure local distributors and/or importers
- acquire international orders for your product and/or service
- develop skills and knowledge of international markets to enhance your business's global competitiveness
- understand regulatory requirements in international markets.
Trade Missions are typically sectorial focused and the Victorian Government develops tailored programs for participating businesses supported in-market through our international network of Victorian Government Business Offices (VGBOs).
Our inbound and outbound Trade Missions consist of 20 to 100 Victorian businesses and include a range of activities such as:
- business briefings
- networking functions
- site visits
- trade exhibitions
- business matching.
Outbound Trade Missions
Our outbound Trade Missions take you overseas to showcase your export business capabilities and connect you with key international markets, buyers, partners and business leaders.
Inbound Trade Missions
Our inbound Trade Missions welcome business and government leaders from around the world to Melbourne and provide opportunities to learn about Victoria's business capabilities and build the foundations for new trade and investment partnerships.