Victorian Business Survey – Latin America
Victorian Business Survey – Latin America Competition Ts&Cs
- The Competition is run by the Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources of 121 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, Victoria ABN 69 981 208 782 (the Department).
- By entering the Competition, you (the Entrant) accept these Competition terms and conditions (the Competition Ts&Cs).
- Entry is only open to businesses with a business premises located in the State of Victoria that have received an invitation to participate in the online Business Engagement with Latin America Survey (the Survey) and that are not otherwise recipients of State sponsored hospitality at the event to which the Prize relates.
- Entries open 10 am, Tuesday 16 May 2017 and close 12 pm, Monday 29 May 2017 (the Competition Period). To enter the Competition, Entrants must submit the completed Survey and acknowledge the Ts&Cs during the Competition Period (Entry). Each business may submit one (1) Entry only.
- The Department reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that the Department considers has breached the Competition Ts&Cs and to cancel, modify or terminate the Competition if the Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as anticipated by the Department.
- The random Prize will be drawn at 121 Exhibition Street at 10 am, Tuesday 30 May 2017. The Prize will be drawn from all valid Entries received during the Competition Period. The first two (2) Entries drawn via barrel draw will be prize winners (Winners). The Department's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each Winner will be contacted using the Entrant's contact email address provided at the time of submitting the Survey. The Prize will be delivered by email on Tuesday 30 May 2017. To claim the Prize, a Winner must RSVP by 5 pm, Friday 2 June 2017 including providing details of its nominated attendee. If a Winner does not claim a Prize, the Prize will be forfeited without any further obligation on the Department.
- There are two (2) prizes, each comprising entry for one (1) person to the Victoria Suite at the Argentina vs Brazil soccer match to be held at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) on 9 June 2017 (Prize). The Prize is valued at no more than A$500 and cannot be exchanged for an alternate prize, redeemed for cash, sold or transferred to another person. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Department reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of the same or greater value.
- The Department does not charge a fee to enter the Competition. Entrants are responsible for all other expenses including any costs associated with entering the Competition (e.g. accessing the internet). Each Winner is responsible for any costs associated with collecting and using the Prize.
- The information collected via the Survey will be used by the Victorian Government to develop strategic trade and investment activities with Latin America, and to provide appropriate support to Victorian businesses if requested.
- Entrants acknowledge that the Department is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this Competition. The Department accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the Competition or the Prize, either during or after the Competition.
- The laws of the State of Victoria apply to the Competition.