Water and environmental management
As the driest continent on the planet, Australia is renowned for having some of the world's most efficient water management practices and highest environmental standards.
Victoria's world-class collaborative infrastructure provides opportunities for effective partnerships between our leading universities and a range of businesses within the sector to take key water management research through to application and commercialisation.
We're creating new trade opportunities by sharing expertise in managing climate extremes with the USA, across the Asia Pacific region, India, South America and Africa.
Victoria is a leader in Australia and internationally for providing its experience and policy expertise in:
- managing water as a commodity
- water pricing and trading
- water rights
- water efficiency
- environmental policy
- water management
- technological innovation.
Video: Rubicon Water - export capabilities
Video: Rubicon Water - Trade Victoria and export advice
Discover how your business can import from Victoria
- Our network of Victorian Government Business Offices (VGBOs) are located around the globe and provide tailored market intelligence, insights and guidance for your import business and investment in Victoria. VGBOs can also connect you with Victorian exporters and industry partners.
- Austrade provides information on investing in the professional services industry in Australia.
- The Export Council of Australia provides up-to-date information and the latest research on trade policy.