Professional services represent the largest sector in Victoria's economy and has earned a global reputation for delivering leading-edge creative, scientific and technical solutions for clients around the world.
Our highly educated engineers, financiers, lawyers, researchers, designers and other consultants provide intelligent ideas that are shaping future industries in the world's growing economies such as China, India, the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN), South America and Africa.
- Victoria's professional services are the largest sector of our economy, representing A$66 billion – and accounted for 18 per cent of economic activity in 2014-15.
- The sector employs over 340,000 people – nearly 12 per cent of Victoria's working population.
Discover how your business can import from Victoria
- Our network of Victorian Government Business Offices (VGBOs) are located around the globe and provide tailored market intelligence, insights and guidance for your import business and investment in Victoria. VGBOs can also connect you with Victorian exporters and industry partners.
- Austrade provides information on investing in the professional services industry in Australia.
- The Export Council of Australia provides up-to-date information and the latest research on trade policy.