Sports technology: India October 2018
Trade Victoria in partnership with the Australian Sports Technology Network and with the support of Cricket Australia is leading a sports technology trade mission to India – the world’s most exciting sport technology market.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to better understand the Indian sports market. The mission includes five days of tailored business matching and networking with potential business partners and investors in India including government, elite sporting organisations, sports federations, sports businesses and sports media groups.
The mission will coincide with India's premier forum for industry professionals and executives interested in the role of data and analytics in the Indian and global sports industry, the India Sports Analytics Conference (SAC).
The trade mission’s focus areas include, but are not limited to:
- wearable technologies
- sports analytics – data and video
- stadium infrastructure and technologies
- athlete management and training systems
- instrumented sports equipment and products
- sports federation / club enterprise management platforms
- sophisticated performance and protective wear
- university / research-based sports technology expertise
Trade mission details
What types of businesses should attend?
Victorian human performance, sports technology and innovation and eSports companies looking to expand their business or strengthen their presence in India’s market are encouraged to apply.
Why should you attend?
Attendees will gain access to key industry stakeholders from government, elite sporting organisations, sports federations, sports businesses & sports media groups and valuable exposure to India’s sports technology market including a range of business, networking and marketing opportunities.
Participating in the mission will also allow the delegates to share expertise and explore potential collaborations with other Victorian Sports Tech businesses that are on the same journey
The delegates will be provided with assistance and opportunities that focus on achieving their business goals, such as:
- pre-mission briefings and networking
- promotion in the ASTN and Victorian Government mission’s marketing materials and through social media channels
- registration to the Indian Sports Analytics Conference (SAC)
- transportation to and from business meetings in Mumbai and Delhi
- on-ground assistance and expertise on demand from ASTN, Victorian Government and Cricket Australia
- three tailored business matching meetings for each delegate
- Victorian Government networking event with leaders in the sports and technology industry
Mission dates: 8 to 12 October 2018
Location: Mumbai ( 8 to 10 October), and Delhi (11 to 12 October)
Applications open: 31 July 2018
Applications close: 31 August 2018
Pre-mission briefing: September 2018
Want to know more?
For further details about this trade mission, please contact Maria Chirikina by phoning her on 0436 613 063 or sending her an email.