Bioforum Summit: Israel December 2018
The Victorian Government, through Trade Victoria, is pleased to invite you to join their delegation to the 2018 Bioforum Summit in Tel Aviv, Israel from 10 – 15 December 2018.
Trade mission detailsWhat types of businesses should attend?
Companies that work within the biotech and pharma sector, including SME’s, early start ups, academic institutions, and service providers are encouraged to participate.
Why should you attend?
Victoria has significant strengths in a range of research and industry capabilities including infectious disease and diagnostics, cancer, neurology and regenerative medicine.
The Victorian Government is keen to showcase these strengths and will provide your organisation with a variety of marketing opportunities, connection points and networking resources to support your participation at the Summit, as well as promotion of any announcement you might like to make.
- The Victorian Government Trade and Investment (VGTI) office in Europe will work together with Bioforum Israel, Trade Victoria and Invest Victoria to assist in maximising business opportunities.
- We can also organise an email introduction/conference call to discuss your business needs in the market.
- Any media announcements/stories that you would like to propose
- Strategic news and case studies to boost the profile of Victorian organisations through conventional and social media channels. Please let us know if there are any stories that you would like included.
- A pre-mission briefing will also be held in Melbourne just prior to departure.
Planning has already begun and it is anticipated there will be a Victorian Symposium and networking event on 10 December prior to the Summit, and a series of site visits and business meetings following the summit.
Post-missionTrade Victoria is keen to work with participating Victorian organisations to use the meetings during the mission for recruitment of international delegates for our annual March Victorian Invitation Program (VIP) event, in which strategic international delegates are hosted in Melbourne for partnering events, and broader exposure to the full range of Victoria's medical technology and pharmaceutical capabilities.
We're also keen to work with Victorian organisations to be able to follow-up on initial engagements at Bioforum Summit with personal invitations to visit Melbourne and continue to explore opportunities, or to execute partnering deals.
What's not included?
The Victorian Government will not pay for airfares, accommodation, meals outside of official activities or conference registration fees.
Mission dates: 10 to 15 December 2018
Pre-departure briefing: 20 November 2018 - 9 am at the Investment Centre
Applications open: 17 August 2018
Applications close: 20 November 2018
- business meetings and the names of organisations you would like to meet
- having your logo and a 150 word profile in the mission collateral
- any media announcements/stories that you would like to propose.
For further details about the trade mission, please contact Senior Trade Manager of Health, Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals, Libby O'Connor by sending her an email.