Advanced Manufacturing Voucher
Advanced Manufacturing Vouchers are available to help Victorian manufacturers innovate, build scale and grow export capability.
At a glance
Advanced Manufacturing Vouchers offer funding of up to $50,000 to support the development and adoption of new or improved capability, products, business models and processes and/or the entering of new export markets and securing of global supply chain opportunities.
Advanced Manufacturing Vouchers are primarily intended for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) that are on a growth trajectory and wish to implement a project that has the potential to deliver long-term benefits, such as improved productivity, jobs growth and/or increased exports.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for assistance under the program:
- Are a business registered in Victoria with an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Meet any co-contribution requirements with eligible cash expenditure
- Be a legal entity that is currently engaged in manufacturing or the manufacturing supply chain or able to demonstrate a genuine commercial connection to the manufacturing supply chain
- Meet all industrial relations obligations as an employer in accordance with the National Employment Standards
- Have an operating presence in Victoria
- Employ more than 20 staff or have an annual turnover of greater than $1.5 million (preference will be given to Applicants that employ less than 200 people)
- Conduct the majority of proposed activities in Victoria in partnership with a Registered Service Provider (for service activities that specifically relate to international or in-market support, it is understood that these activities may occur outside of Victoria)
- Agree to participate in future program evaluation activity.
NOTE: Commonwealth, State and Local Government agencies and bodies are not eligible to apply.
What you get
Assistance of up to $50,000 is available to support projects that align with the program objectives.
There are three types of vouchers:
- Manufacturing Voucher – projects that will increase the development and adoption of new or improved products and advanced manufacturing processes.
- Enhancing Manufacturing Capability Voucher – projects that will increase the adoption of new or improved capability, business models and business processes.
- Fastrack to Export Voucher – projects that will increase the number of Victorian manufactures entering new export markets and securing global supply chain opportunities.
Registered Service Providers
The Registered Service Providers are able to assist you to undertake a Voucher supported project and prepare a scope of works to support your application.
Please note that the information provided in this list may be subject to change.
How to apply
Read the documents below before applying:
- Read the Boost Your Business Voucher Program Guidelines PDF, 202.4 KB – refer to the appendices for information specific to the Advanced Manufacturing Voucher Stream
- Read the Boost Your Business: Advanced Manufacturing Voucher Stream Flyer
PDF, 93.9 KB
- Identify and engage an appropriate Registered Service Provider for the Advanced Manufacturing Stream
- Submit an online application
The first round of applications closes on Friday, 2 March 2018.
Other Voucher Streams available
Explore the other Voucher Streams available for Victorian businesses to help them become more productive, employ more people, improve market access and in general, increase their scale, diversity, and profitability:
For further information regarding Registered Service Providers, eligibility requirements and assessment criteria, please contact:
Business Victoria on 13 22 15 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org