Learn about the opportunities for your business in Ireland, Germany and the Netherlands at Trade Victoria’s seminar Doing Business in Europe on Tuesday 24 October from 8.30am – 12.30pm.
This event is for anyone who is considering growing their business and entering the European market or expanding existing activities in the European market.
Learn about the opportunities for your business in Ireland, Germany and the Netherlands from Trade and Investment Advisors.
- Kristian Wolf, Executive Director, German-Australian Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Aisling O'Carroll, Director - Australia & New Zealand, IDA Ireland
- Elmar Bouma, Executive Director - South East Asia & Oceania, Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency
PwC Australia will shine light on key issues that ambitious companies must think about when planning global international expansion. Topics will cover marketing entry strategies, IP protection, tax, budgeting for expansion and sources of support and funding.
- David Earl, Partner, PwC Australia
This event concludes with a Q&A discussion between participants and panel members. Learn some valuable tips from innovative Victorian companies who have successfully taken their business to Europe including:
- Gilbert Michaca, CEO, Grey Innovation
- Alison Hardacre, Managing Director, Healthkit
- Evan Davey, Chief Operating Officer, Two Bulls
Morning tea and light lunch will be provided.
The event will be held at International Chamber House, level 5, 121 Exhibition St, Melbourne. Entry into the event is free however registration is required.