AmCham invites you to a seminar that will address the economic and financial wellbeing of women on Wednesday 22 November from 8.00am – 10.00am.
A panel of experts will address topics including:
- balancing work, family and other responsibilities
- affordable education and training for all ages
- equal pay for women and men doing the same job
- equal access to secure well paid jobs
- quality childcare that is flexible, affordable and career friendly
information about financial planning and security early in life
The panel will also discuss the following four elements of financial wellbeing:
- control over day-to-day, month-to-month finances
- capacity to absorb a financial shock
- financial freedom to make choices to enjoy life
ability to meet financial goals now and in retirement
Speakers will include Kathryn Dixon, National Relationships Manager, Shadforth Financial Group, and David Whiteley, Chief Executive, Industry Super Group. The panel will be moderated by Henrietta Rothschild, COO, ISelect.
The event will be held at River Room, Crown, 8 Whiteman Street, Melbourne. The cost to attend is $119.00 for members and $179.00 for non-members.