Victorian Women in International Business
The Victorian Government has been the most active state government in championing opportunities for women in international trade. The Victorian Women in International Business program continues to promote opportunities for Victorian women to make new connections and develop partnerships to help grow their export businesses.
To support Victorian women in their international business endeavours, the initiative will partner with other like-minded groups and organisations to deliver:
- events in Melbourne to connect women interested in global business
- workshops and training programs to help women get their businesses export ready
- dedicated events for women during large scale inbound trade missions
- a Victorian Women in International Business category for the Governor of Victoria's Export Awards
- the inaugural all female trade mission to China in 2018.
Register here to receive notifications about upcoming events and missions.